Monday, January 19, 2009

This weekend Tyler had to rope on Saturday so we decided to go to Alamo and spend the rest of the weekend. My mom had Kenzee for the night so we got to play with her and Vera had Elle, but we couldn't go see her cause she had the flu. We are praying that we don't catch it so we tried to stay away. As usual we went and played with Sam and all his animals, which Matthew loves to do now. I can't wait til I can just send him out to the range with Tyler and Sam. Right now Matthew only gets to hang out with the boys if they are doing something in town he doesn't get to go on roadtrips yet, so we went and helped Sam chase cows and saw the turkeys and rode the four wheeler and did all kinds of things, but then we went home when they went to get hay.





This is the first time that Matthew has taken a bath with anyone else. I felt kind of bad cause he was so rowdy and splashed her the entire time. They will probably hate this picture when they get older.



I had to show this picture because sometimes he is such a show-off and he does this fake laugh where he throws his head back and everything. It cracks me up.


This picture is of Matthew and his Great-Grandma Holton. He had to be a big boy and sit in his own chair just like her.

This was so funny. Sam and Tyler just got done giving chase on foot after two cows. They were sprinting across the field and I was just waiting for one of them fall on their face. That is probably the farthest and fastest that they have both ran in about five years. Me and Ashly and Matt pretty much just sat there and laughed.



Look at these two faces. I wonder where he gets his little attitude?

Crazy turkey that Matthew had to see, but I was scared of.

Ta-da. The End.

6 comments:

~Kitten~ said...

Hey I got your link from Linda's blog hope thats ok. Matty is so dang cute and getting so big. I think I'm finally getting this blogging thing figured out so if you want check us out at hangingoutwiththehigbees.blogspot.com It's so fun to keep in touch and see how the kids are growing. Hope to see you guys soon -Kitten-

Nilsson Family said...

Ha Ha, I wish I could have been there to see them running after those cows. But you dont need to tell me to check your blog, dont worry,I check it everyday because I love to look at your pictures and read what you have been up to:)

audreyspencer said...

I think kids' fake laughs are so funny. Sidnee and Westyn both had one. Sam and Tyler should have had Levi out there running too. I don't think he has ran since high school!

~Kitten~ said...

Bring him by ANYTIME I would love it !

audreyspencer said...

It's easy! I just use Microsoft Digital Image Pro and play around with my pictures. You can also use Photoshop, etc. Then you just save and upload like you do your regular photo in your heading. It's nice because you can put your text wherever you want and you can add a bunch of other stuff. Hope this helps...

http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/ said...

Mathew is such a cute little guy! He is in such a fun stage right now - enjoy every minute and don't stress about the little stuff! It goes by so quickly and once they hit around the two year mark you may find yourself calling me up and asking how I've kept my sanity with two boys!(I always say I got another one because there was something I didn't learn with the first...maybe to just laugh at everything more?)