Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I took these pictures this morning cause he was cracking me up. I have had the hardest time trying to get Matthew to eat and now I have realized that sometimes he just really wants to do it himself, which is usually not a big deal, but this morning I was feeding him yogurt and he insisted on helping, so I gave him his own spoon and he actually did better than I thought he would. I did have to keep sneaking spoonfuls in because he would get tiny amounts on his spoon and it was taking forever. I think that I have mentioned before that he is such a little cleaner and today was no exception. Everytime he would drop some yogurt on his highchair, he would try to wipe it up with his hand, which just made it a bigger mess, but it was kind of funny cause he was getting so mad. He didn't want it on his hand and he didn't want it on his tray. By the time we were done he was pretty much a disaster. Tyler said last night that Matthew is getting to be such a mama's boy but I think in some ways he is getting so independent.
Yes, that is yogurt on his eyelid.



5 comments:

audreyspencer said...

Cute! Hopefully the need to be clean follows him through his teenage years!

~Kitten~ said...

Oh he's getting so big. Hate to tell but him wanting to be independent is only going to get worse ! Especially with his relatives, both sides are pretty stubborn and independent. He's so dang cute, I want to just squish his cheeks.

Nilsson Family said...

Since Dax never eats either, I know what you mean and that stage when he wants to do it himself but can't get much in his mouth is the worst. But he will become good at doing it himself so fast. And its good cuz it keeps them distracted so you can sneek a bite in here and there and they don't even know it!! His skin is so dark, he is going to be so handsome!

Nilsson Family said...

Oh, one more thing. Cherry Creek, I haven't been there forever. Looks like fun. And I better go soon before the new additions come!!

http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/ said...

What a big boy! How fun - sadly the Mammas boy phase doesn't last very long so tell Tyler not to worry! What a cutie, just enjoy it while it lasts! :)