Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend in Moapa

Tyler had a roping in Logandale this weekend and since the Nascar race was taking place in Vegas, we decided to leave Friday afternoon and miss the traffic. We ended up spending the entire weekend at Chet's in Moapa. There were so many people and kids there, Matthew got to do so much and was good all weekend. Saturday we spent the whole day at the roping which he loved and I didn't so much. He loved all the horses and we got to see a lot of our friends and their kids so it was worth the long day. When we got back Chet made some really good food for us and we just hung out by the fire. Sunday all the guys roped again and I tried to teach Matt how to ride a four wheeler. He was a little obsessed for a while and didn't want to get off but he was so cute. By the time we put him in his carseat on Sunday afternoon he was so tired that he crashed before we even got on the freeway.

Waiting around at the roping

Look at that face. He doesn't know how to share yet.

Wanting to play football with his dad.
Tyler beating up the little kids.

8 comments:

The Yardley's said...

It was good to see you guys this weekend! Matty is so dang cute! Glad to know that my kids aren't the only ones that like to eat dirt!

Mrs. Terrible said...

my doctor told me that kids aren't suppost to know how to share at that age; they are still learning how to be possessive.

Lauren said...

That looked like a fun weekend and Matty is so cute on the little four wheeler! I wish I could have been there :(

audreyspencer said...

Sometimes I miss those roping days....Sometimes not. It looked fun though!

Nilsson Family said...

Ok, Chelsea I wanted to come see you so bad. And i should have called but you know how crazy those days can get. We really went and watched the games and had to go because Daxton was sick and needed a nap, so we drove home. But I am sad I didn't get to see you. That would have been so much fun.

http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/ said...

K - so I think you may have been right by my house! We live in Logandale - Did you pass a pond while driving up the hill? That's our pond! We live righ above it! Stop by anytime if you need a break from roping (I know how much toddlers love public places...) :)

Connie Lytle said...

Hi Chelsea! I found your blog off of angie's I didn't know that you blogged. That's awesome my blog is acslytlefamily.blogspot.com I'm not very faithful but it does get updated every once and a while. Your little boy is so cute. I would love to keep up with your blogg. So if you could email the site name that would be awesome. talk to you later. Connie
Oh and Shaylin doesn't know how to share either.

audreyspencer said...

Hi Chelsea! I put my blog private, so send me your e-mail so I can invite you!

aud_spencer@hotmail.com