Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rainy Days

I cannot believe that it has been over a month since I have written anything. We haven't done a whole lot but I do have new pictures. I am going to have to do a couple different posts to fit everything in. I will start with this past weekend. We decided to go to the fair and camp out in Moapa again. We had so much fun. Me and Matthew rode with Jeremy and Marcy because Tyler had to take a quick trip to Utah on Friday. Jeremy hauled his trailer out with his semi so Matthew got to go for a ride in the big truck. I thought he would kind of like it but when I climbed in and tried to put him back in the sleeper where we were sitting he had a minor freak out. I don't know why he was so scared but thank goodness it only lasted a minute. I strapped him into his carseat and as soon as we started driving he was talking and pointing at everthing. On Saturday the guys did a whole roast pig for lunch which was kind of interesting and we hung out in the rain all day. It sounds awful but Matthew thought the water and mud were fantastic. I couldn't keep him out of the puddles and at one point he insisted on sitting on the ground amidst it all. He was a disaster by the end of the day.

Truckin'

Dragging someone's rope through the mud.

I think he is confused about which animals eat what.

Look at his dirty little butt.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily said...

Matty looks SO grown up in the first picture! So handsome...Face it, your little boy isn't a baby anymore. :(