Wednesday, April 15, 2009

These pictures are from Kenzee and Matty's first swim class. Well actually it is more like a mommy and me class in the pool they don't really learn that much about swimming. Kenzee was so good and loved the water until the mean instructor dunked her under. I thought that Marcy was going to have a heart attack but she resurfaced unharmed. My worst fear came true and Matty decided that he didn't like the pool or the instructor so we did a lot of crying and whining. Hopefully he will get better. I am afraid he has my personality and is always scared of anything new. Sorry that I had to share those genes with you Matt.
Not the best picture because the sun shone so bright through the window behind him, but doesn't he look so stylin in his little swim shorts?

Kenzee lovin it!

4 comments:

Nilsson Family said...

That sounds fun. We have a pool in our neighborhood and I can't wait for it to open. Ok, so I lost my phone so don't think I am rude that I haven't called you. I can't find it anywhere but when I do I will call you. It was good to see you for a minute in Alamo though. You look so dang good.

~Kitten~ said...

How fun ! I'm sure before you know it he will love the water. Its great that they are learning so young i'm always so paranoid around water with little ones. Hope to see you guys soon, I think we need to plan a little reunion to get all these cousins together.

The Halligan's said...

We just signed Hailey up! Her first class is Monday. What days do you guys go? I think its the same place. On Tenaya, right? It looks fun. I am a little worried because Hailey loves the water but only in the bath! ha ha! I will get pissed if someone dunks her under too! =)

JuliAnne Leavitt said...

He looks so cute in his shorts!