Thursday, May 7, 2009

1st Cabin Trip of 2009

We took a girls trip to the cabin a couple of weeks ago for Juli's birthday, poor Matty was the only boy. The first night we got there we had some problems. The water didn't work and the lights kept going on and off by thelmselves, but we had fun anyways. Aunt Linda and Aunt Shelley came up to party with us and I think everyone had a good time. Aunt Shelley spent most of the time entertaining the babies which was hilarious. It was still a little cold and snowy up there so I am looking forward to a summer trip when we can take the four wheelers and go fishing and stuff.


Helping Grandma Dell fix the light. A little rough.


Group pic

Ellie sitting on him while he is pouting. I feel kind of bad because he gets in trouble when he hits so he can't do anything.
Oops! That's one way to get her off.

Trying to jump. It is so hilarious because I don't think his feet leave the ground.

5 comments:

~Kitten~ said...

Those 2 crack me up. They get cutier everytime I see them. Give him hugs for me ! * Kitten*

JuliAnne Leavitt said...

that was a fun trip! Shelly was funny rolling around w/ them on the ground. He is so stinking cute, and he jumps very high for a little man.

Nilsson Family said...

That is a fun trip! Happy Birthday Julie. Matty is so sweet, I wish I could spend more time with you all. Hope to see you soon! You will have to come see me sometime if you can.

AMY said...

Oh that was a fun trip. I love that cabin... Matty is such a cute lil boy!!

Mrs. Terrible said...

Those two look like they have so much fun together. What is Linda's newest baby going to do when it doesn't have anyone to play with?