your baby is so cute. you can tell that everyone in your and tyler's families adore him. its totally not fair that you get cute kids that clean. that combination should just be outlawed. i envy you.
Me and Tyler have been married for four years and dated for many years before that. Our son, Matthew, was born last December and he has been the source of many wonderful and challenging moments. It seems like everyday he surprises us with something new.
3 comments:
I am not just saying this cause I am his aunt, but he is the cutest little boy I have ever seen!
He is so cute, especially his smile.
your baby is so cute. you can tell that everyone in your and tyler's families adore him. its totally not fair that you get cute kids that clean. that combination should just be outlawed. i envy you.
Post a Comment