Thursday, October 23, 2008

Deer Hunting

We spent this past weekend in Cherry Creek deer hunting. Matthew got to stay in Alamo and switch back and forth between his Grandmas. I am so mad at myself because I did not take hardly any pictures while we were in Cherry Creek and it was so beautiful. Here are a few though and some that Vera took of Matt while we were gone.

This is what my view looked like all weekend
Poor Mike, too many people piled in the Rhino


Our personal chef




3 comments:

audreyspencer said...

Yea for deer hunting! Just kidding, I'm glad I had Shada this year! Rhino hunting would be funner than Levi's hunting--he likes to hike 100 miles.

The Yardley's said...

Hey can you send that chef to my house- then maybe I would see my husband once in a while! take a guess where he is today- yep, with Sammy!

Nilsson Family said...

I am glad to see a picture of Sam. I wish I could see him more, he is fun to be around. Hunting sounds fun, I need to get out of the city for a weekend. Thats awesome that you have 2 willing grandmas to watch Matt for you. Mine are both always too busy. You look great by the way!