Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!

Here are a few pictures of Matty in his lion costume. Don't laugh! I know he looks like he has dread locks. I think he was kind of mad because we wouldn't let him have hardly any candy. He only got to eat one sucker, but he thought it was the greatest thing in the world.


Ellie, Grandma Lois & Matthew

The Fam & Grandma June







5 comments:

JuliAnne Leavitt said...

He is the cutest lion i have ever seen. I am sad i wasnt there.

audreyspencer said...

He's so cute. Just one sucker? Just let him go crazy! Just Kidding. I think that's a great idea. If you give them a lot of candy, then they won't be happy with just one sucker.

Nilsson Family said...

oh my gosh chelsea, he is so cute. Thats good he would be happy with only one sucker. Daxton ate a whole bucket of candy I think, without any dinner that night!!Anyways, thats fun you got to see the great grandmas, I am sure they loved that.

Mrs. Terrible said...

I breaks my heart that your little boy is getting so big and he barely knows me. I am going to have to come visit you guys.

Lauren said...

He is getting so big. I miss you guys so much...can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving.