Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Matthew took his official first steps on November 1st. He has been trying to walk for a long time
now but he always wants you to hold his hand. This weekend he finally just decided to take off. He still only does it when he wants but he is getting pretty good at it.


4 comments:

audreyspencer said...

Yay! Now you can't have anything around that he won't get into!

Nilsson Family said...

I told you he would be walking soon. Its fun when they can walk. I like to just sit here and watch where Daxton chooses to go because they are going a million miles an hour everywhere. Good Job Matty!

Lauren said...

I cant believe he is walking!! I'm so sad I'm not there I'm missing out on everything but it's so exciting:)

The Yardley's said...

Yeah Matty! Next thing you know he will be running! He is growing so fast! Mr. Independence here he comes!