These pictures are from last Saturday. Tyler was roping in Mesquite(where he tied for second and won some money, Yay!), so Matthew and I decided to hang out with Em, Russ, Laynie & her little friend Gracie. We went bowling and it was pretty entertaining. Emily fed Matt nachos, which he loved but made a disaster out of, and the girls did some pretty hard core bowling. Actually Russ was the only one who was even remotely decent, but we had fun.
Russ forcing Laynie to get her picture taken.



3 comments:
Now I know what I can bribe him with to get him to stay @ my house- NACHOS (and suckers)! I love how the color of the cheese is the exact color on his shirt. Glad you guys came, we had a good time.
It's always fun to win money at a roping!
Lanie is so stinkin cute. Your whole family has cute kids. They're all going to have so much fun together when they get older.
Post a Comment