Matty loves being outdoors and doing anything his dad is doing, so last night we went outside while Tyler was riding his horse. We finally had to let him ride because he was getting so mad that his dad was riding without him. After they were done, he helped his dad feed, well actually he played in the dirt and with the roping dummy, but he thought he was such a big boy finally being able to follow dad around. I thought after all of this he would be tired out, but when we got back in the house all he wanted to do was run around. He is getting to be pretty wild. I guess that is just typical for little boys, but he tires me out every day.
6 comments:
How cute is he. I love the picture with his shirt off and he is smiling like crazy. I think his smile looks alot like your actually.
Love, Love, all these pictures. He is getting so big and cute! The older they get, the more wild!
He is such a little man! He is so cute he walks around like such a tuff guy!
Chelsea,
I have no idea how I found your blog, but I am glad that I did. Your litle one is so cute! He is growing up too fast, just like Hailey. I can't believe he is already walking. It is good to see that all is well with you guys. tell Tyler that Patrick and I said Hello!
-Amanda
Ah...your little man is so cute, & you look great. I'm so sad we didn't get to hang out before we took off. I sure miss playing volleyball with you! it was such a blast, if you ever get a chance you guys should come visit us here in Germany-yo'vev got a place to stay! (we'll be here for 4years!) Anyways I'm glad we got to know each other a little bit while we were in Vegas. Well, it's getting late so I better get to bed...take care and keep in touch!! (you better keep ur blog updated with tons of pix!! & I will too!) Bye for now!
These pictures are the cutest yet. Tyler looks like such a happy daddy.
Post a Comment