Ok, so I have been kind of slacking lately. The pictures that I am posting are from like two weeks ago, but I was looking through my camera and I decided I should post them so I can at least embarrass Vera Dell a little. We took the kids to the park again, but this time we went to Floyd Lamb and we decided to go for a walk. Well we were showing the kids the geese and they started to get a little close so Vera said "I'll just throw some bread in the water and they will all jump back in." As you can see below it didn't really work that way. She took the bread out and threw it in the water, but they decided they would rather have the bread that was in her hand instead. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically as she took off with them chasing her. She did save the babies though, so we were thankful



2 comments:
Ha Ha I wish I could have been there. How funny!That is something my dad would do but he would forget the babies and just save himself... Nice work on your blog Chelsea, its so cute.I wish we lived in the same town so our boys could play together. Ha Ha and you checked your blog first.
I couldn't stop laughing thinking about Vera Dell chucking bread at the geese as they chase her. How funny.
Post a Comment