On Memorial Day weekend we decided that we were going to take Matthew on a picnic. The real purpose of our trip was actually to fix a water line at Sam's range, but Tyler told me that we were going on a picnic. It turned out to be a fun day though. We just relaxed and did some dutch oven cooking and played in the dirt. The funniest part was at the end of the day, Sam and Tyler decided that they needed to climb this big rock because I guess they used to do it when they were kids and now since they are old they thought they needed to show us that they still could. I am so mad that I didn't get pictures of them climbing it, but you can imagine Sam and Tyler scurrying up the side of this large boulder. I almost died laughing until they made me and Ashly do it. I refused but finally gave in and ended up getting whacked in the face with a tree branch on the way down. The rest of the day I had two big red lines across my forehead. Boys are so dumb sometimes. After we were all safely back on the ground we looked over and saw Matthew trying to do the same thing. It was so cute. Tyler and Sam ended up giving him a hand and he was so excited.
Palm Trees That Grow Coconuts
2 years ago



3 comments:
I would have LOVED to have seen those two climbing the rock, I'm sure that was hilarious ! Glad to see that they are still entertaining each other as well as giving everyone else a good laugh. Cute pix of Matty, He is getting so big he looks like a little man with Tylers hat on.
HE IS SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!!!!!!
I am glad that boys are dumb. It makes times fun.
Post a Comment