We have been so busy lately between getting ready for Christmas, going to the NFR and going to Tyler's ropings that I hardly ever post anything anymore. This week was Matthew's 1st Birthday though, so I had to post at least some pictures for everyone. I might make a slideshow because I have so many. We only had family there but our little house was so full. Matthew got everything, I think I might rewrap some stuff and give it to him for Christmas next week (would that be bad?). He wasn't really into the whole party scene though, which was a little disappointing. He didn't even want to get all messy in his cake. We finally put his little cousin Elle up by his high chair and she showed him how to get it done. It was so cute. Her birthday is next week so that should be fun to watch. His favorite toy was his car that he got from Aunt Linda and Uncle Lucas. He loves getting in and out of it for some reason, but he is not quite big enough to actually move and drive it by himself yet. I am sure I will be chasing him up and down the road soon enough. All in all it turned out pretty well and Matthew acted good almost the whole time, so thanks everyone for giving Matthew a great 1st Birthday.


Elle helping out
Matthew with his Aunt Lauren and Aunt Juli

With his favorite toy
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! He is so cute. This is the first year Sid enjoyed her birthday. She slept through the last 2! I would re-wrap too. They are so overwhelmed at first that they don't know what they even have.
Happy Birthday Matty!! I was wondering when his birthday was, I knew it was coming soon. How fun! Those cars are a hit when it comes to kids... You look great chelsea, I hope I get to see you at christmas. We are in alamo this year, Yeah! I am so excited.
I'm glad its his favorite toy, considering it took his Aunt Juli, Aunt Lauren & I a lot of muscle to put it together. Sorry the wheels are backwards. Chels you should bring it to my house on Sat and we will take cute pics of them in their cars!
Post a Comment