This year we had so much food for Thanksgiving. We usually do since both of our families live in Alamo we basically have two Thanksgiving dinners every year. We hung out with lots of family and basically relaxed all weekend.

We took like twenty family pics and this is the only one where you can see Matty's face and Tyler isn't rolling his eyes. Hope everyone likes it because it might have to go on our Christmas cards unless I can talk Tyler into doing another one.


Ok I had to put this picture of Vera up because we all tell her that she only takes pictures of us while we are eating, so Lauren snapped this one to get her back. (Hope you like it Vera)
2 comments:
I love the pic for mom eating! its about time we got her back!!!!
i agree with juli. i'm not even part of the family and i know that vera has at least a dozen pictures of me eating. good job lauren
Post a Comment