Me and Matty were so excited when we woke up on Monday and saw all the snow. Tyler wasn't so excited because that meant that no one could get any work done. Sam and Ashly had stayed the night at our house so they came and played in the snow with me and Matt. Sam tried to show Matty how to throw snowballs but all he did was hold them in his hand until his fingers were bright red. He was nearly frozen by the time we went back in the house, but he still threw a fit because he didn't want to go in.


6 comments:
He is SO stinking cute! He looks like a little man now, not a baby anymore!!!
Oh my heck! he is the cutest little boy EVER! I love him!
he does look like a little man. he's way too cute!
Chelsea,
You have the cutest little guy! I can tell you are both having so much fun with him! It's crazy, I still picture both you and Tyler in like the third grade...time goes by much too fast! Give your little guy a squeeze for me and enjoy every moment! Merry Christmas! Di Walker
Chelsea,
Hey, I just changed my BLOG name because someone got me worried about creepy old guys checking out my family online! :) Here is the new one...
http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/
Have a Happy New Year! Di Walker
Post a Comment