Saturday, December 6, 2008

We also went and got our Christmas tree over Thanksgiving weekend. It was Matthew's first trip to Cherry Creek and he loved it. The only bad thing was that we had to pack him up and down the hills while we were looking for a tree because he can't walk that well yet. We actually got kind of lazy and ended up getting a tree pretty close to the road.


Marcus and Kali rode with us and kept Matthew company in the back seat.

Matthew loved watching his dad use the chainsaw.


2 comments:

audreyspencer said...

Looks like you guys had fun. We got a fake tree last year. We may still go get a real one this year if Levi ever has a day off!

Lauren said...

Haha I love that you put that picture of her on there...except she yelled at me for it but don't worry I just blamed you! I love how Matthew just walks around like he has been doing it forever. He is so dang cute. I'm so excited to be home for a while and get to hang out with you guys more