Hey Chels, What a cute little guy you have, I can't believe I havent even got to see him yet! We will for sure see you this weekend at the wedding in the pasture!!! Can't wait!:) So glad you are bloggin finally!
Hey girl! I finally got your link, Steve sent an email a while ago and i didn't even realize he sent the link to your blog page! so how are you, the little guy is a cutie! We'll gotta go, Sierra is crying! Hope all is well take care, ttyl.
Me and Tyler have been married for four years and dated for many years before that. Our son, Matthew, was born last December and he has been the source of many wonderful and challenging moments. It seems like everyday he surprises us with something new.
2 comments:
Hey Chels, What a cute little guy you have, I can't believe I havent even got to see him yet! We will for sure see you this weekend at the wedding in the pasture!!! Can't wait!:) So glad you are bloggin finally!
Hey girl! I finally got your link, Steve sent an email a while ago and i didn't even realize he sent the link to your blog page! so how are you, the little guy is a cutie! We'll gotta go, Sierra is crying! Hope all is well take care, ttyl.
Haily
Post a Comment