I forgot to post this entry last week, but I had some cute pics and Lauren came home to visit us so I am going to post it even though its late. We had kind of a houseful last weekend. Kenny, Kim and Haily came up to go camping and ended up parking their trailer in our backyard, so we had a fun little campout at home. Lauren, Vera Dell and Ellie came down to visit for a while also and Tyler's friend Justin ended up coming and staying the weekend too. Everyone except me and Matthew went on a big four wheeler ride on Saturday. It was about a four hour one and I didn't want to chance being gone that long and having Matthew get cranky, so me and him hung out at home. It was so good that Matthew got to have other little kids around. He actually decided that he really liked Haily who is about eleven months older than him. The only problem was that she didn't share his feelings to much. She would get up and move whenever he crawled near her. I think everyone had a good time and I think that we should plan a real camping trip sometime in the near future.
Ellie, Matthew & Aunt Lauren

Matthew in daddy's hat
Haily looking for golf balls
3 comments:
Hi Chelsea! It was good to visit with you guys for a minute last night. Here's our blog. Come visit it anytime!
Audrey
www.spencerfamilynews.blogspot.com
Matthew looks so cute in Tyler's hat!! I miss you guys already...but I might be coming to vegas for the weekend:)
Chelsea...I miss you. Matthew is adorable! I cannot wait till I get back out to vegas to spend some time with you and meet your little man! Tell Tyler I said Hi! I will stay in touch. Hope all is well
Sara
Post a Comment