Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day at the Park

Grandma Dell, Marcy & I decided to take the kids on a trip to the park. There is the cutest park by our house that has all kinds of fun playground equipment, water and other things to entertain the kids. Our kids are all still pretty little so we spent most of our time playing on the grass. Matty and Ellie got to spend some time playing in the water and it was pretty entertaining. I accidentally let Matt get sprayed in the face, cause I wasn't paying attention (I know it was awful). What's worse is that I couldn't stop laughing. Kenzee loved being outside and enjoyed just laying on her blanket in the grass. All in all, it was a good day and all three kids fell asleep in the car on the way home.
Ellie & Matt sitting in the slide.

Matthew does not trust this lizard.

Snack Break!
Mean Mom laughing after Matt got sprayed.

Quick Recovery


4 comments:

JuliAnne Leavitt said...

I was dying lauging when i saw Matty looking at that lizard! He looks so confused! hahaha I love that park we need to go there more.

audreyspencer said...

I wouldn't trust that lizard either. It could eat Matthew whole! Isn't it crazy that it is still warm enough to play in the water.

Theresa Rodriguez said...

Oh my gosh of course I remember you crazy! I am so happy you found my blog. I think about you leavitts often and wonder how everyone is doing. Lucas and Linda are in my ward and I see them every once and a while with their adorable little girl. And for the record your son is BEAUTIFUL. what a sweet little face. I am so glad to see you guys are doing well. Well have to go to lunch sometime now that i have some time off work. I cannot wait to stalk your families life now thanks to the wonderful world wide web. i sound kinda creepy huh lol jk. PS Please tell Marcus hello for me next time you see him. Keep in touch xozo

Anonymous said...

haha...that's funny about Matt getting sprayed! Don't feel bad, you are not mean, we have all done it once or twice or more! I know i have done it to Austin many times when he was younger. I know one time at the Aliente park when Austin was 18months or younger he was playing in front of the crocodile & the water was just barely coming out then in one instant the water pressure came full blast & sprayed him right in the face soaking him completely and knocking him over. I couldn't stop laughing either! haha!

We were just @ centennial park on saturday, I should have called you! I didn't realize you lived over there, I thought you lived further away! Austin & I love that park and we go all the time with our friends! We are going wednesday morning around 9:30am (i have volleyball practice & my friend's daughter has school @ 12:55 so we have to go early.) You should come too, let me know if you are coming! just txt me or email me back! I'd love to see you!