So I know I am late catching on to this whole blogging thing, but I think that when you become a mom part of your brain stops functioning because I feel like I am technically challenged lately. It could be that my son hates when I am on the computer. Anyways I am on the wagon now. This is my first posting so bear with me. My life does not seem interesting enough to write about, but since I am home with Matt all the time, writing feels like one thing that I get to do by myself. That means that everyone else gets to hear how exciting our life is (or isn't). I am also doing this for friends and family that we do not get to see very often. Lauren in particular, because she just went away to college and isn't going to have the chance to see her babies very often anymore. I will try to keep my page updated and I hope no one finds my babbling too boring.
1 comment:
K, I was almost to tear up looking at this! I haven't seen Matti(and of course you and Tyler)in weeks and it's way sad:( I miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment