Nothing too exciting has happened so far this week, but we did take a trip to Tyler's office to visit Aunt Juli. Lucky for us there happened to be a few more visitors there as well. Matthew's cousin's, Elle and Johnny, were there and we thought it would be great to get a group photo, but it was a little harder than we thought. The one I posted was the best one and I don't think any of them were smiling. If anyone has been around us, you would know that Matthew and Elle have had kind of a rocky relationship. I think he is finally starting to warm up to her though. Now we just have to be careful cause he likes to pull her hair and she likes to tackle him. They are going to be wild when they are older. By the way, I hope none of the boys at Triton see these pictures or else they will think that no work gets done.

Me & Matthew

Grandma Dell, Matthew & Elle
No comments:
Post a Comment