Cute pics. I think Kenzee looks like Jeremy. I am coming home all next week. I think we may go to Alamo on Wed. to see grandma. Are you going to be up there at all?
Hey Chels- Cute pics! Ryan said he went up to your house the other day and I was soo mad at him- but I guess you were in Alamo, so I forgave him! We need to get to gether so the kids can play!
hey schmel, marcy and jeremy's baby is too. babies are suppost to look kinda funny when they're that little, but that child is perfect. tell marcy good job.
Me and Tyler have been married for four years and dated for many years before that. Our son, Matthew, was born last December and he has been the source of many wonderful and challenging moments. It seems like everyday he surprises us with something new.
3 comments:
Cute pics. I think Kenzee looks like Jeremy. I am coming home all next week. I think we may go to Alamo on Wed. to see grandma. Are you going to be up there at all?
Hey Chels- Cute pics! Ryan said he went up to your house the other day and I was soo mad at him- but I guess you were in Alamo, so I forgave him! We need to get to gether so the kids can play!
hey schmel,
marcy and jeremy's baby is too. babies are suppost to look kinda funny when they're that little, but that child is perfect. tell marcy good job.
Post a Comment