Last week was Tyler and I's anniversary. So this past weekend Vera Dell decided to take Matt so me and Tyler could go out. Her and Grandpa Mike must have tired him out, cause when I brought him home he slept so good for about three days. Grandma Dell told me that she put him to work fixing sprinklers, so that must have done the trick. I thought that maybe we had hit the turning point and he was finally going to start sleeping through the night, but I guess it was just a fluke cause the past couple nights he has not been good. Maybe I just need to put him to work around the house like Grandma does. Here are some pictures of Matthew doing some hardwork and playing in Grandma's yard.
1 comment:
I just found your blog. YEAH for blogging. Matthew is getting so big! Keep posting!
Post a Comment